Installation and removal
Improper installation is an important reason for poor bearing efficiency. Because the bearing is installed correctly or not, it has a direct impact on its life and the accuracy of the main engine.
If the bearing is installed incorrectly, the accuracy is low, and the bearing has deflection, torque will be generated during rotation, causing the bearing to heat or wear. In addition, the bearing will generate vibration, increase the noise, and increase the temperature rise.
The correct installation method is:
- Use mechanical, hydraulic or heating methods for correct and effective bearing assembly.
- The use of various professional engineering service technical tools and equipment makes these tools simple, fast and multiplied.
- The standardized process, with the assembly of professionals, can maximize the machine running time.
There are still 35-36% of prematurely failed bearings due to incorrect technical application and improper use of grease. The main effects of lubrication on bearings include:
- Prevent metal corrosion.
- Prevent the intrusion of foreign matter and play a sealing role;
- Discharge frictional heat to prevent excessive temperature rise of the bearing;
- Reduce friction and wear and extend bearing life.
Since the bearing is usually the most difficult component in mechanical equipment, problems will arise if it is not lubricated frequently. In the case that manual maintenance cannot be achieved, a fully automatic lubrication system is developed to achieve the best lubrication effect.
As long as high-quality grease, tools and technology are used for effective lubrication according to requirements, it will help greatly reduce downtime.
Bearings are precision parts. If the bearings and grease are contaminated, they will not operate effectively. In addition, because the maintenance-free sealed bearings that have been greased occupy only a small part of all the bearings in use, at least about 15% of all the bearings that fail prematurely are caused by pollution problems.
Prevent the machine from overloading, improper use or maintenance, the bearing will be affected, leading to premature failure of the bearing.
Use condition monitoring equipment for inspection and analysis. When the bearing is improperly maintained or stressed, it will issue an "early warning" to avoid sudden or unplanned failures.